We would absolutely rent this again!
We booked the condo for a week in June. The concierge met us to give us the keys and show us all we needed to know in the condo. She was very nice and helpful. The condo was gorgeous and in a great location. The limit on the amount of power you can use would be a stretch for a family of four. We only ran the A/C in one room at night and we just made it under. Otherwise we would have to pay. That would be my only concern for an otherwise awesome condo to getaway and relax. It is very close to the beach. We would absolutely rent this again!
Jonathan Finlay, June 2016
Location, Location, Location….. but when location comes with a tastefully decorated apartment with all the amenities you may need you certainly will have a great vacation. Just love the apartment and Miriam was super attentive to all our needs. She even gave us a 5 gallon of spring water. Highly recommend and sure would go back. The bed was amazingly comfortable An espresso/ cappuccino maker would, because that is the only thing I missed while I was there
- Remodelarán la Quinta Avenida durante la temporada alta
- Crean comités para cuidar cenotes en Playa del Carmen
- Prevén hoteles de Playa del Carmen cierre del año con 80% de ocupación
- Xcaret quiere tener 5 mil habitaciones y un parque en Yucatán
- Festival Internacional de Cinematografía y Series llega a Playa del Carmen